For St. Catharines City Council – Merritton Ward
Rebuild. Restore. Revive.
As a wife, a mother of two, and a small business owner I have a vested interest in the future of our community. With my educational background in Business Administration, my experience as a small business owner, and my desire to harness the power of our community I believe that together we can make and be the change our City needs.
- Fast-track proposed Splash Pad & Valleyview Park improvements
- Accelerate appropriate development of old General Hospital site
- Encourage participation and investment in existing Merritton community groups/organizations
Restore Trust in Government
- Represent all views by welcoming and encouraging political debate
- Shine light on government spending
Revive St. Catharines
- Eliminate excessive red tape to encourage business recovery and growth
- Address homelessness, needles and encampments in a compassionate and productive way
- Accelerate affordable housing through appropriate use of programs
My Personal Community Investment
- If elected, I will donate my first year’s salary ($25K) to local charities/clubs as a sign of goodwill and public service to my community